Need help with an upcoming event? We’re available for all occasions – Contact FUN@WhidbeyCustomEvents.com for a quote today! Our sliding scale rates make our professional services affordable to the entire community.
From private ceremonies, to large-scale festivals…
Whidbey Island Custom Events & Production is your helping hand to build one-of-a-kind celebrations and special events!
Ask us about our sliding scale rates, including special discounts for non-profits and other community or education based organizations.
Contact us: FUN@WhidbeyCustomEvents.com
We’re passionate about bringing creative ideas and solutions to your next event; no task is too big or too small for us to help. Our team at Whidbey Island Custom Events & Production (WICEP) can provide you with event coordination, marketing, entertainment, tech and design needs – or we’d be happy to give expert consultation sessions, providing resources to get you set-up for success on your own. Our flexible rates make it easy for any budget to afford our services.
Our company is focused on enriching the local Whidbey Island and Puget Sound regional communities by connecting people, arts and education through social celebrations – while practicing sustainable, eco-friendly methods and supporting local economy.
Our team is experienced in:
- Educational Program Directing
- Large-Scale Festival Production
- Parades & Community Processions
- Concerts & Musical Programing
- Growing Non-Profit Organizations through special events
- Community Outreach
- Advocating for Equal Human Rights
- Throwing Wild Parties!
- Old-Fashioned Cabaret Shows/Vintage Inspired Aesthetics
- Intimate Ceremonies and Weddings
- Corporate Planning/Activities
- Coordinating Pub Crawls
- Venue Management
- Turning sidewalks and streets into dance floors
- Reclaiming art and music in public spaces
- Providing entertainment that does not rely on electricity
- Interrupting the doldrums of day-to-day life…
- and Everything In-Between!
Our Core Values:
- Enrich and support our community
- Respect and build healthy relationships with local vendors and artists
- Nurture future generations with art and education
- Practice sustainable methods to protect the environment
- Most importantly: have FUN!
Our goal at WICEP is to awaken the ancient tradition of gatherings, to help individuals find a sense of place in their communities, and to provide a safe, fun environment where people can learn, share ideas about the world, and play together in. We aim to invoke the spirit of wonder, creativity, passion and to interrupt the doldrums of the day-to-day life. Our goal includes practicing earth-friendly methods to help preserve the earth and supporting our future generations through education inspired events.
But it may just seem like we’re in the business of throwing parties…
because that’s exactly what we do.
“Follow the Pink Parasol” Background Photo Courtesy Judy Feldman (June 2015) – Community Music Procession to the Ridge at Greenbank Farm during global music exchange event, coordinated by WICEP founders.